Giving Circle (Monthly)
We invite supporters who aren't members to consider themselves part of the Friends of T’chiyah Giving Circle, composed of kindred spirits who are invested in the continued growth of our justice-driven Jewish community.
You might consider "joining" this Giving Circle by making a recurring donation, if:
- You are a former T’chiyah member who has since moved away, and want to support from afar;
- Your parents, children or other loved one(s) have found their spiritual home at T’chiyah;
- You attend services and programs, but aren’t interested in membership at this time;
- You see yourself as a fellow traveler in the work of liberation and community-building;
- Your heart moves you to for any reason not listed!
Your contributions make it possible for us to:
- Empower congregants to serve as leaders of ritual, study and action through instructive programming that prioritizes deep, meaningful Jewish learning
- Expand our successful intergenerational, accessible family programming like BBB (Babies, Bubbies & Beyond)
- Bolster diversity, equity and inclusion work in the congregation, following the lead of LGBTQ+ folks, Jews of Color and other underrepresented identities
- Support lay-led neighborhood groups engaged in hyperlocal community care and mutual aid
- Ensure the long-term sustainability of our community by providing a the financial resources necessary to provide fair-wage compensation to leaders and staff, including our Rabbi
It is such a source of strength for us to know that like-minded folks near and far are rooting for us as we build our kehillah kedosha (holy / intentional community).
We are so grateful for your contributions, which enable us to nourish our collective creativity, sustain our continued growth, and strengthen one another on our Jewish journeys. Giving Circle donors will be acknowledged by name (no amount listed) with special thanks in our weekly newsletter. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]