With decreasing case counts in our area, our Board is opting to "re-open" for in-person Shabbat services. T'chiyah members are invited to join us on Saturday, February 19 at 10 AM at our new home at First United Methodist Church for a Saturday morning Shabbat service.
All are invited to attend via livestream at http://www.tchiyah.org/zoom (password: 5782) We are working on our A/V set-up and should have a higher-fidelity stream than past services. Thanks for bearing with us!
The service will be followed by an exploration of the story of the Golden Calf by Reconstructionist rabbinical student and longtime T'chiyah member, David Goodman. David will be teaching remotely from Philadelphia -- we have a projector and speakers onsite to assist in providing a meaningful hybrid experience for our "roomers" and Zoomers. You are welcome to attend for just the service at 10 AM, just the learning at 11 AM, or the whole morning.
If you have any questions, please email Jake at [email protected]
As a reminder, our current COVID-19 protocols are:
- Indoor services are open to T'chiyah members only.
- All attendees *who are able to be* must be fully vaccinated (including a booster shot, as required).
- Masks are required for all; the service leader may periodically unmask to mitigate hearing difficulties.
- A medical-grade HEPA air filter will be in use.
- Chairs are set-up to maintain social distancing; congregants are encouraged to space out further per their comfort.
- Please solicit consent before greeting a fellow congregant with a hug or physical contact.
- We will not be serving food/drink at services. If you require a snack or drink from a water bottle, please ensure that you have significant distance from fellow congregants.
**PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL.**